Senior Benefits Analyst
A newly created opportunity as a Senior Benefits Analyst, responsible for developing and implementing analytics to administer benefits programmes in line with the organisation's total reward strategy.
- Research & Data Analysis - research market data and provide analysis to support benefits decisions, responsible for employee benefits surveys and data benchmarking, monitoring and and analysing benefit trends to identify opportunities for improvement
- Reporting & Compliance - monitor and respond to compliance related issues at regional and local level, analyse and summarise data for regular reports, use reporting tools to identify opportunities and flag concerns
- Consulting - partner with the Total Reward team to make reccommendations and provide guidance and support for broader HR initiatives
- Projects - the implementation of new benefits programmes and the development of enhancements, working closely with external vendors
- Vendor Management - support the RFP process, collating and tracking all data on third party vendors
- Educated to degree level in a human resources related field OR proven experience within benefits administration
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to build strong relationships and a track record of client relationship management
- Knowledge of UK and international legislation is desirable
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.