Junior Graduate Recruiter
More specifically, as a Junior Graduate Recruiter, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team with the end to end graduate recruitment process
- Screening applications and providing feedback
- Interview scheduling with both candidates and interviewers
- Running campaign days as and when required
- Leading the marketing campaign for the graduate schemes
- Preparing offer packs and managing the on boarding process
- Ownership of the graduate recruitment inbox
- Managing university relationships
- Supporting the keep warm programme
- Supporting with Diversity & Inclusion
- Ad hoc project work
With a background in the professional or financial services, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to either make the move into graduate recruitment, or for someone looking for a new challenge in the graduate recruitment space. You must have a passion to pursue a career in this area of HR and have a thorough understanding of the end to end recruitment process.
You must have experience working in an HR function and have exceptional organisational and communication skills. Additionally, you will be personable and confident in your approach and have strong stakeholder management skills.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.