More specifically, as a Diversity Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Providing admin support to the Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion
- Managing diversity communications within te business across a variety of methods
- Budget management
- Coordinating all diversity related events including liaising with external providers and sitting in on network committee meetings
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Manading diversity statistics and relaying these to the wider business
- Analysing data and suggesting improvements/projects
- Assisting and in some cases leading projects across the business
The ideal candidate must have a genuine interest in Diversity and Inclusion and will ideally have relevant experience in the management and coordination of events. Candidates with a background in HR, but looking to move into the diversity space will also be considered.
You must have experience working within a professional environment and have excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.