Recruitment Coordinator - 6 - 9 month FTC
More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the Global Head of Partner Recruitment to coordinate the end to end recruitment process
- Liaising with Partners, recruitment agencies and candidates to manage them through the process
- Managing agency relationships
- Maintaining the recruitment system and websites
- Ensuring consistency of candidate records / search files
- Coordinating the interview process both internally and externally
- Manage updates to Partner recruitment marketing materials
- Liaising with teams to manage the onboarding process
- Ad hoc project work
With a background in recruitment, ideally within financial or professional services, you must have exceptional adminsitrative and communication skills and a thorough understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You must also have a passion for this area of HR and ideally an interest in law/the legal industry. Candidates looking to make the move inhouse from agency will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain the exposure to senior stakeholders and play a real part in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator - 6 - 9 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly