HR Administrator - 6-9 month FTC
More specifically, as an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- General HR administration - joiners/leavers, absence management, compensation, appraisals etc.
- Supporting with the appraisal process
- Leading exit interviews for junior employees
- Managing the employee referencing process
- Supporting the recruitment team as and when required, including maintaining the recruitment system, preparing JD's, arranding interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team in collating application forms, preparing assessment centres and creating the new joiner packs for incoming trainees
- Ad hoc project work
You must have experience within a professional environment, ideally in an administrative role. The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and organisational skills and have a true desire to pursue a career in HR.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.