HR Administrator - 6-9 month FTC
6 days left
- Full Time
More specifically, as an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- General HR administration - joiners/leavers, absence management, compensation, appraisals etc.
- Supporting with the appraisal process
- Leading exit interviews for junior employees
- Managing the employee referencing process
- Supporting the recruitment team as and when required, including maintaining the recruitment system, preparing JD's, arranding interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team in collating application forms, preparing assessment centres and creating the new joiner packs for incoming trainees
- Ad hoc project work
You must have experience within a professional environment, ideally in an administrative role. The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and organisational skills and have a true desire to pursue a career in HR.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Administrator - 6-9 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly