Group HR Manager
A Group HR Manager is required for a delightful owner managed business in West Leeds. Paying up to £37k plus benefits this is an excellent opportunity to be the "go-to" HR professional on this innovative manufacturing site.
The business has seen significant growth in the last 5 years and as such needs to increase its HR provision. Plans for the next 3 years will see the business increase its turnover to in excess of £30m. The site in West Leeds is a manufacturing plant and prides itself on an exemplary H&S record.
As the Group HR Manager you will be responsible for all HR related issues on site including ER, performance management, learning & development, recruitment and reward as well as managing your own budget. This is a stand alone position working closely with Senior Leadership and reporting to the Directors.
The successful Group HR Manager will:
* have worked in a similar stand alone position previously - ESSENTIAL
* be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
* have strong knowledge of employment law - ESSENTIAL
* previously have worked in manufacturing - DESIRABLE
* hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is an excellent role to work within a business that truly cares about its people and making sure they are happy in their roles. The salary is up to £37k plus a great benefits package that includes a flexible working pattern and 30 days holiday plus stats