My client is a well-established global technology firm who have recently gone through a major integration project. They are now looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team in Nottingham and manage the HR function for over 100 people.
Working with a wider HR team at other sites you will be doing the full strategic remit across integrating teams, harmonising contracts, engagement, succession and talent.
You will provide input into the development of HR policies and processes and also provide guidance on all Employee relation matters. You will need to be involved in coaching the leadership team on performance management and developing people skills.
You will need to be up to date with UK employment law but also liaise with senior International managers so ideally, you will have global exposure.
Senior HR Generalist – the Person
• BA hons degree level and CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Ideally, you will have worked within a technology or health focused environment but this is not essential.
• Global exposure is advantageous
• Proven background of working at a senior HR capacity
• Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
• Experience of working through acquisitions
• Experience of working for a global business, ideally with a US focus.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.