Talent and Resourcing Manager
The Talent and Resourcing Manager will act as a Talent Partner for the medical catergory with regards to Talent Acquisition abd development.
A leading, global FMCG brand based in West London.
- Undersntands and rolls out group sourcing and talent strategies
- Defines talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance and development strategty in line with HR Strategy vision/targets and cluster business strategy needs
- Bring expeirence to the category to create break through thinking on talent attraction/renteintion/development
- Translate cluster business strategy unto long-term talent strategy
- Builds int
- Builds internal/external talent pool for cluster with engaging CRM plan
- For the medical category - know the latest developments, best practices and trends to bring leading edge expertise to the cluster and organisation
- Leverage and promote use of digital tools/resources, community management
Consumer, Customer & Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with functional directors to understand their needs and challenge/influence decision making
- Juggles difference priorities/stakeholders across the various business units
- Build strong relationships with external partners
- Represent the brand image and attractiveness, both internally and externally.
- Has previous experience in souring and talent management ideally related to the medical space
- Has had ideally BU experience either as BU BP or learning partner
- Able to think long term whilst having focus on short term requirements
- Strong commercial acumen and influence
- Able to establish effective and trusted relationships
- Able to translate business strategy into category
£60,000 - £75,000 plus package