HR Business Partner
We have a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available HR Business Partner to join our well-known client based in the West Midlands. They are looking for an experienced candidate to drive the implementation of the HR Strategy for one of their major retail clients. You will be a key member of the management team and you will be supporting a number of sites so travel is a key part of the role.
• Deliver and implement HR policies and services, working with the Senior HRBP
• Ensure HR services, policies and processes are aligned to business performance objectives – in terms of costs and quality effectiveness
• Execute job evaluation for certain roles
• Design and deliver reward strategy
• Learning and development – providing input to the design team
• Talent and resourcing – develop resourcing strategies to support the business and new business
• Many more duties required
• Generalist HR knowledge and experience
• Customer management skills
• Developed networking skills, stakeholder engagement skills
• Commercial business acumen
• CIPD or equivalent
• Project and change management skills
• Soft skills required
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.