7 days left
- Full Time
My client, a specialist investment management firm in the West End have an exciting opportunity available for an HR Coordinator to join their supportive team on a 12 month basis. Reporting into the Lead HR for London and Asia this role will provide full administrative support and project based work.
- Provide support to the HR team carrying out regular and ad hoc projects including events around diversity and Women in Finance.
- Point of contact for general employee requests/questions regarding onboarding, benefits, holiday dates
- Assists with Workday (HRIS) including maintenance of data in order to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Support team with a broad range of HC Processes including but not limited to: recruitment, onboarding, performance management, benefits launches, pension enrolment, diversity initiatives, invoice processing.
- Works independently on special projects (both ongoing and specific initiatives)
- Collaborates with other HC Assistants globally to ensure smooth operation of HC initiatives and processes
- General administration for HC team which includes scheduling and organizing meetings, travel, expenses, filing, phone coverage, etc.
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Prior experience with an HRIS database
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
- 2 to 3 years experience in the HR field, OR
Competitive salary on offer. For more information please do email me on email@example.com or call me on 0207 2207 030.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly