Senior HR Advisor
To support the firm in achieving it's objectives by acting as the HR lead to an allocated group of approximately 200 employees and delivering a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the firm.
My client are leading firm with professional services based in the city of London
- Manages recruitment for the allocated group, working closely with the Recruitment Advisor.
- Responsible for monthly payroll within client group.
- Builds and maintains an excellent knowledge of the allocated group's goals, employees and business processes.
- Acts as point of contact for the employees and Partners within allocated group.
- Manages complex employee relations issues and HR projects.
- Ensures HR Manager, relevant Partners and Executive Board are made aware of sensitive employee relations issues.
- Actively identifies gaps and proposes and implements change.
- Manages salary review and appraisals for allocated group, identifying employees ready for promotion/performance review.
- Attends appraisal meetings for allocated group.
- Identifies and prepares career development plans for key employees.
- Supports and advises Partners/Managers in relation to people issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
- Builds strong relationships within the allocated group.
- Supports and develops the HR Administrator with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
- Shares the firm's desire to help our clients succeed.
- Commercially astute.
- A good standard of education.
- CIPD qualified.
- At least 6 years HR experience within a professional services environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience of leading on organisational change projects including restructures and redundancies.
- Experience of assisting with salary review processes.
- Experience of assisting with budgets.
- Experience of formal report writing.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to mutli-task.
- Professional and approachable.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Credible and competent in dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Good facilitation and mediation skills.
£41,000 - £47,000