Reward and Benefits Advisor
A international legal partner, based in Birmingham, is currently looking for a Reward and Benefits professional to join their team.
Working alongside the Reward and Benefits Manager, you will be providing support to all Reward, Bonus and Benefit activities, including:
- annual compensation reviews
- developing reward communications
- designing and implementing new reward processes
- support survey cycles internationally
- being the main contact point for suppliers
- being that centre of expertise for the wider business in regards to salary and reward.
The individual they are looking for has to have a track record of working within a complex reward environment. You must have demonstrable experience supporting annual pay cycles, working and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers, contributing to the design of bonus and incentive schemes as well as impeccable Excel skills. International experience is desirable.
Apply for Reward and Benefits Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly