Human Resources Advisor; Permanent; paying £28k per anum; based in Blackburn
Search Consultancy is proud to be representing a rapidly growing and incredibly successful business within Blackburn to help them recruit a HR Advisor at their head offices within Blackburn on a permanent basis. Working within a medium sized HR team, the HR Advisor will be accountable for end to end employee relations and supporting the wider HR function. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will need to be highly self sufficient, organised and a strong team player.
Due to the rapid expansion of this large national business, this HR Advisor job will provide exceptional chances of future progression and contributing to the ongoing growth of this well respected business.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Supporting managers and a small team of junior employee relations advisors with a wide range and high volume of employee relations cases varying in stage and complexity;
* Taking the lead within complex investigations, disciplinaries and outcomes;
* Dealing with TUPE & acquisitions;
* Supporting the HR Manager with the review of HR policies & procedures;
* Supporting and taking the lead on key HR projects;
* Ad-hoc HR requirements at the discretion of the HR Manager
You will be:
* CIPD or above level 5 qualified;
* Experienced within a similar HR Advisor role;
* A strong team player with experience of mentoring / coaching junior team members;
* A driver with your own car and full UK/EU license;
* Able to prove the ability to adaptability to a high volume and intensity of work
Essentially, as well as matching the above criteria you will be proactive, ambitious and willing to adapt to different situations providing solutions to fairly complex issues.
All applications will be considered, although only apply if you match the above criteria. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, it's safe to assume that your application has not been successful. We will keep your details on file unless otherwise advised.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly