Employee Relations Business Partner
Employee Relations Specialist - Leicestershire/Northamptonshire - £45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance and bonus
Search Consultancy is seeking an Employee Relations Specialist on behalf of a leading Environmental Services organisation. The Employee Relations team has developed a ER Strategy and you will be part of a newly created team across the UK, making an impactful difference. The role will see you covering the East Midlands region of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Acting as a first point of contact for line managers on all ER matters, providing specialist advice and solutions in line with current legislation. This will include but not limited to disciplinary, grievances, investigations, restructures and capability
* Providing managers with the skills necessary to deal with ER issues locally. This will include developing management styles to ensure positive working relationships.
* Coaching and developing managers to be competent and consistent in their execution of HR policies and procedures encouraging problems to be dealt with informally and as soon as possible, rather than allowing situations to escalate.
* To proactively manage and support the company in relation to all elements of TUPE and Mergers and Acquisitions. Ensuring all relevant processes are followed and compliance is met
To be successful in the role, you will have the following:
* CIPD level 7 qualification
* Previous experience in a HR Generalist or ER role within a unionised and regulated environment.
* Proven ER experience including advising on complex disciplinary and grievance issues with the ability to apply the relevant legal principles and risk assessment.
* Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact across all levels of management.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic and expanding HR team within an organisation with a global presence, offering a highly competitive salary and the opportunity of fantastic career progression. To find out more, please click the link below and a member of the Search team will be in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.