Learning & Development Co-ordinator
Learning & Development Coordinator: Manchester: Permanent: Paying circa £21k + Benefits
Our fast growing, award winning client based in Manchester are currently looking for an experienced Learning & Development Coordinator to add to their Learning & Development team. As Learning & Development Coordinator you will report into the Learning & Development Manager and you will be responsible for supporting training across the company, ensuring that all employees have the knowledge and tools required of them to complete their jobs to the best of their ability. This is a pivotal role within the company, as this person will be the 'go-to' person for all L&D/Training enquiries within the business.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Booking training venues, catering and trainers for all training courses/programmes
* Preparing training venues, setting up the necessary equipment and providing catering
* Ensuring that work books and course material is prepared to a high standard and is available for the trainers in advance
* Organising all monthly inductions and maintaining/updating induction presentations
* Hosting all internal inductions, meetings and training workshops
* Identifying training needs for all employees within the organisation by consulting line managers and looking at performance reviews
* Design and develop online training courses and work with the wider L&D team to produce bespoke programmes
* Ensuring that the full learning cycle is completed, with all date information accurately input to the system
* Gather feedback from trainers and delegates to aid you in assessing the effectiveness of each training course.
* Identify trends within L&D and research/recommend new training methods
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have held a Learning & Development Coordinator/Training Coordinator role within a fast paced, changing business, as well as having the following skills/attributes:
* Hands on experience of coordinating multiple events in a corporate environment
* Knowledge of the full learning cycle
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
* Experience of E-learning and E-learning systems
In order to apply for this role please send your CV through to the relevant link. Alternatively, for more information please contact Search HR
Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.