HR Business Partner
An ideal role for a commercial minded HR Business Partner with international experience.
- Manage employee relation issues for both domestic and international employees
- Keep up to date of all appropriate legislation in the UK
- Work closely with senior HR colleagues based in other countries
- Be responsible for the annual performance management processes
- Lead and manage the complete HR lifecycle for all staff (domestic and international
- Oversee the payroll processes for a number of locations
- Oversee the benefits administration
- Administration of the policies and procedures that govern employment
- Responsible for immigration processes for all European locations.
- Work with the wider People & Facilities team contribute towards the development and improvement of HR processes and procedures.
- Provide expertise on compensation analysis, assisting with salary structures and advise on complex compensation related issues.
- Oversee recruitment processes
Suitable Candidates must:
- 3 years of business partner experience
- Experience in a UK or European-based organisation
- Solid working knowledge of UK labour law is required.
- Strong analytical skills
- String interpersonally and good communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience is required.
- Must be able to take initiative and demonstrate sound judgements concerning the interpretation of policies & procedures.
- Must be able to discover and anticipate problems that may arise in administrative practices, contracts, and policies when working between differing environments.
- Previous experience working in organisations with an international remit would be plus.
- 12 Month FTC
- Location: Edinburgh - Occasional international travel