HR Officer 12 - 18month FTC
More specifically, as an HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Providing advice to employees/managers on ER matters such as performace reviews, disciplinary & grievances, probation reviews, flexible working etc.
- Managing the secondment process
- Joiners/leavers, including leading exit interviews
- HR Administration - contracts/letters
- Mentoring HR Coordinator
- Supporting recruitment team for strategy and senior level hires
- Leading on the ongoing review of all HR operational processes
- Optimising efficiency and effectiveness of processes within the HR team
- Ad hoc project work
With a background in an HR generalist position, ideally within the financial or professional services, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a thorough understanding of the legal industry. You must also have strong organisational and communication skills to succeed in this role.
The successful candidate will also have experiencing managing low level ER cases and have the drive and passion to learn more in this area.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.