Ashley Kate HR is pleased to be partnering with a professional organisation based in central London who has an opportunity for a Recruitment/HR administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is a new role that has been added to an existing structure due to planned growth, this is the perfect time to be joining the company.
This role would suit someone who is at the start of their HR career with a minimum of 1 years’ experience. It would also be a distinct advantage if your degree educated.
You will be working as part of a fast moving, forward thinking team where you will play an integral part.
This role will support both HR and recruitment.
Recruitment duties include:
• Creating jobs advertisements, publishing jobs onto various job boards, social media platforms and online channels
• Screen CV’s and short-list suitable candidate applications
• Schedule interviews
• Update Excel and other databases to track application processes
HR duties include:
• Administration for appraisal process
• Coordinate new joiner orientation and welcome lunches
• Organisation for exit interviews
• Arrange training events
This company truly care about their employees and with lots of growth planned there will be the opportunity to develop further down the line.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.