Senior HR Advisor
Do you have at least 6 years of experience within Professional Services?
Are you eager to join a highly successful organisation based in the heart of London?
A large Accountancy firm who have been established for nearly 100 years are seeking an experienced HR Advisor/Officer to join their team and work within the Tax and Legal Department.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will be responsible with supporting the firm in achieving it's objectives by acting as the HR lead to an allocated group of roughly 200 employees and delivering a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the firm.
- Manages recruitment for the allocated group, working closely with the Recruitment Advisor.
- Responsible for monthly payroll within client group.
- Builds and maintains an excellent knowledge of the allocated group's goals, employees and business processes.
- Acts as point of contact for the employees and Partners within allocated group.
- Manages complex employee relations issues and HR projects.
- Ensures HR Manager, relevant Partners and Executive Board are made aware of sensitive employee relations issues.
- Actively identifies gaps and proposes and implements change.
- Manages salary review and appraisals for allocated group, identifying employees ready for promotion/performance review.
- Attends appraisal meetings for allocated group.
- Identifies and prepares career development plans for key employees.
- Supports and advises Partners/Managers in relation to people issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
- Builds strong relationships within the allocated group.
- Supports and develops the HR Administrator with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
Skills and Experience:
- Shares the firm's desire to help our clients succeed.
- CIPD qualified.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience of leading on organisational change projects including restructures and redundancies.
- Experience of assisting with salary review processes.
- Experience of assisting with budgets.
- Experience of formal report writing.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Credible and competent in dealing with difficult situations.
- Good facilitation and mediation skills.
- Willingness to undertake business travel to other sites on a frequent basis.
- Salary up to £45K
- Half yearly salary reviews
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Health Insurance