Graduate Development Advisor Looking for Progression?
If you are committed to developing a career in Graduate Development and would like to join a progressive and forward thinking company with an award winning team - then please contact me. My client is looking to recruit a Senior Graduate Development Specialist to join their team with a long term goal of working globally. The purpose of the role is to attract and retain high calibre graduates and be the face of the business as you represent them worldwide.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Alongside the Graduate Manager be responsible for organising the allocation of all international and client secondments.
- Review all graduate appraisals to ensure that they are in line to pass all their relevant competencies are performing at the required standard.
- Providing strategic and confidential advice, guidance and solutions to graduates and supervisors as needed regarding appraisals and performance needs.
- Overseeing graduate employee relations issues including, performance, sickness, absence and disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Holding regular meetings with graduates to discuss development needs and provide guidance in relation to their overall training contract.
- Involved in the promotion of the company on campus across the UK including Careers Fairs, Presentations and Skills Workshops.
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level in any subject (CIPD would be an advantage)
- Experience in dealing with university and/or school level recruitment
- Understanding of the graduate recruitment landscape and the importance of brand awareness.
For more information, please contact me and I would be happy to have a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit then please ask them to contact me confidentially and I would be happy to give them more information.