HR Officer// 3 Month FTC// Luxury Hotel in LOodon
My client, a leading boutique hotel group, are looking for a well-versed HR officer to provide support across all areas of HR functions including Engagement, Recruitment,Training and Development, Performance Management and Employee Relations.
- Administration - providing administrative support to the HR Director, providing relevant documentation to new starters, deal with leaver administration and maintain the employee database
- Training - assist the HR Director with preparation of the hotel's annual training schedule as well as taking responsibility for the hotel's training requirements, ensuring effective internal and external communications
- Employee Relations - advise and assist staff where necessary and be aware of when necessary to escalate issues to the HR Director
- Recruitment - through a number of channels including social media and job boards
- Creating the Right Culture and Environment.
- To proactively encourage and organise social events and recognition events to promote employee recognition.
To be considered for this role you will have experience as an HR generalist in all areas of HR and have experience working in a luxury hotel. Must have knowledge of UK employment law.
You will be entitled to benefits including but not limited to 33 days holiday, discounts on spas and beauty treatments, preferential accommodation for yourself and your family.