Are you an experienced Resourcing Assistant?
Can you work within a fast paced environment?
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Resourcing Administrator to join a leading financial Services Firm based in London.
This role is initially a three month contract with a possible start next week!
The successful candidate will be providing Administrative support to the Resourcing Business Partners in a very busy office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment as part of a high performing and
dynamic team and will offer the opportunity to support the recruitment process in multiple business areas for roles in the UK, Europe, and Asia.
- Extensive interview coordination involving interaction with hiring managers, candidates and agencies.
- Applicant Tracking System administration and maintenance
- Advertising roles internal/externally
- Liaising with external agencies and internal/external candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Email inbox monitoring
- Spreadsheet management and running weekly reports
- Managing the invoicing process
- Ad-hoc administration project work i.e. reviewing job profiles and re-design and looking at other avenues of improving the candidate experience.
You will be able to demonstrate that you are professional, efficient and able to remain calm in a fast paced and changing environment. You will have good attention to detail and a good ability to meet deadlines. Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will need to be confident dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates should ideally have some HR or recruitment related experience and Financial Services experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This role is available ASAP with a possible start date of next week therefore you will be required to be available immediately!!
Please apply today for a confidential discussion.