HR Business Partner
An excellent global professional services organisation in Warrington is looking for a talented HR Business Partner. £35K
About the HR Business Partner
Working within an excellent team you will be responsible for delivering and embedding strategic goals while taking responsibility for all HR requirements.
- Build a strong and trusted relationship with your heads of business. Ensure the people dimension is fully integrated into the business.
- Work closely with the Group HR Director and team to promote and implement the alignment of global HR & Training initiatives.
- Coach, challenge and influence senior leadership to develop the organisational capability required to enable delivery of business strategy.
You will have
- Ability to lead by example as a HR Business Partner
- Sound and thorough knowledge of all HR legislation
- Strong communication skills
- A resilient personality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Ideally CIPD qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working in a professional environment
An excellent opportunity to join a global business in a team with great personality. This would suit someone who likes to focus on career progression and development.
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Business Partner job contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.Salczynski@robertwalters.com or call +44161214 7400