Regional HR Manager
A Regional HR Manager is required for a 9 month (min) contract based in Wakefield with National travel.
This organisation specialises in efficient waste management techniques. This is an excellent opportunity to join an International business looking after sites across the UK. The role is based from one of the regional offices in the Wakefield area.
As the Regional HR Manager you will report to the UK HRD and be responsible for partnering the senior management team and supervisors with all HR related issues as well as the development of a small HR team. This is a true generalist role and will include input in to employee relations, acquisitions, learning & development, talent and industrial relations as well as leading on specific HR projects.
The successful Regional HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar HR management position - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have strong influencing skills and be used to working with challenging stakeholders at all levels of an organisation - ESSENTIAL
- work well both in a team and individually - ESSENTIAL
- hold a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is a contract position for a minimum of 9 months and will pay up to £55k + car plus additional benefits
Candidates on 4 weeks notice should definitely apply.