HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Are you an experienced HR & Recruitment Coordinator who has excellent skills across the full employment life cycle?
Are you looking for a role where you can thrive and grow in the HR sector? Then read on…
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR & Recruitment Coordinator to work for a well established company based in High Wycombe. You will be expected to cover a range of duties, some including:
- Maintain manual and electronic HR information databases for employees across the UK and Europe
- Look after administration relating to joiners including recruitment, offer letters, contracts of employment, setting up joiners on the systems, organising induction calendars for new joiners setting up meetings with key members of the business and the administration of probationary periods
- Look after the administration process relating to leavers
- Manage all recruitment activity including posting job adverts and co-ordinating interviews
- Help to organize learning and development courses including liaising with internal and external providers, coordinating employee diaries and any training preparation such as printing of material or arranging resources
- Look after HR related PO's and approve invoices
- Ensure that all administrative procedures and policies are maintained and delivered to a high standard
- Collate payroll information - such as starters, leavers, contract changes, promotions, salaries, bonuses, benefit adjustments, absence, maternity / paternity pay
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate
The suitable candidate will be CIPD qualified or working towards with previous experience in HR admin role. You will have strong attention to detail, excelent organizational skills and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality. Knowledge of European HR will be an advantage.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.