Graduate Recruitment Specialist
Graduate Recruitment Specialist: Fixed Term Contract until December 2017: Manchester: Paying £30,000 - £35,000 (pro-rata) + Benefits
Our reputable and award winning client based in Manchester City Centre are looking for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Specialist to work on a fixed term contract until the end of December. The Graduate Recruitment Specialist will lead on all aspects of Graduate Recruitment for their apprenticeship programme as well as attracting students for training contracts and will be heavily involved in all areas of candidate attraction and assessment.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Specialist will also be responsible for:
* Owning the companies candidate attraction strategy and campaign
* Ensuring that social media such as Facebook and Twitter are regularly updated and used effectively as a recruitment and attraction tool
* Working closely with the marketing team to design and coordinate their annual marketing campaign
* Hosting various graduate/student open days, promoting the company brand as well as hosting various workshops
* Attending graduate fairs across the UK, networking with candidates and stakeholders in a professional and consultative manner and representing the company
* Line management of one report, with 1:1's, performance reviews etc.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have a solid background in graduate recruitment as well as the following skills and attributes:
* Experience of working within a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment. Ideally within professional services
* Previous line management experience
* Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
* Highly IT proficient with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of using Social Media
* Resilient under pressure
* Confident at presenting to large audiences and dealing with senior stakeholders
* Sociable and effective at networking, keeping up to date on trends/changes within the graduate recruitment market and suggesting process improvements to keep up with the competition
This role will involve travel across the UK to various graduate fairs and open days, it is imperative that you only apply for this role if you are willing and able to travel.
In order to apply for this role please send your CV through to the relevant link. Alternatively, for more information please contact Emma Taylor from Search HR.
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age