A new varied generalist HR Manager opportunity with an international business with UK offices based in Berkshire. The role offers an even mix of strategic and operational HR, including developing HR strategy, partnering with the leadership team and driving change programmes.
An American technology company.
The successful HR Manager will be responsible for the HR function for Comms Systems in the UK and would partner with the UK Leadership Team, including board directors, and the US business division leaders on both strategic and operational HR matters including but not limited to:
- leading on all internal communications and employee engagement activities
- driving integration and harmonisation programmes in the UK following the recent acquisition of a new company
- owning corporate initiatives at a local level - including ethics and code of conduct
- being accountable for the training budget and overseeing talent and succession planning
- managing employee compensation and benefits
- managing and controlling departmental expenditure
You will ideally have a strong mix of both operational and strategic experience in an international organisation. The role will focus on the UK sites in Berkshire only and therefore a strong understanding of UK employment law is required. You will be willing to take responsibility over two sites in the Thames Valley, reporting to a line manager based in the US and be able to manage a small team.
The candidate can expect a fantastic opportunity to work in a top tier organisation with a good deal of autonomy and responsibility. An opportunity to progress to Senior HR Manager and look after different territories outside the UK is possible in time.