Talent & Performance Management Partner
A leading global organisation are looking to recruit a Talent & Performance Management Partner to join a small team within their Centre of Expertise to inspire high performance through the creation, communication, embedding and continuous improvement of the organisation's philosophy, strategy and approach to performance.
- Leading internal and external insights gathering , diagnostic and analytical activities that help shape both the strategic and tactical elements of our performance approach
- Placing particular focus on developing organisational capability in order to create a high performance culture that supports the achievement of the organisation's strategy and embedding a values-based culture
- Ensuring the operational delivery of the performance process is executed throughout the business to the highest standards and through effective and targeted stakeholder engagement
- Ensuring the agreed Performance Management policy and strategy remain appropriate and are delivered through a fit-for-purpose operating and governance model within an effective risk and control framework.
- Provide thought leadership, insights and strategic input from a Performance SME perspective that helps shape the future performance direction and approach
- Help the businesses we support to drive cultural change through the development of targeted learning interventions that build organisational, team and individual capability, skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Work with our business areas to help capture hearts and minds in order to help embed relevant change initiatives that support the continual evolution of the organisation's Performance philosophy, approach and framework.
- Engage with key stakeholders to help them identify and create the right conditions for inspiring high performance