Better Placed HR are excited to be partnering with a well known financial services company, they are looking to bring on a Resourcing Advisor. Working with this established and well respected company, you will assist and work with the company in developing and sourcing candidates.
Other key responsibilities for the Resourcing Advisor are;
- Working with manager to create workforce plans for year ahead including forecasting recruitment demands.
- Reporting to the manager to develop and deliver a direct sourcing channel.
- Develop resourcing plans with stakeholders to address both immediate and long term needs.
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting, engaging and the pre-selection of candidates for specific roles.
- Utilising all direct sourcing tools including internal talent pools.
- Involved with developing full recruitment briefs whilst working directly with the resourcing team.
- Assisting in the interviewing and selection process, liaising with manager on paperwork and preparing selected candidates for entry into the business.
- Analysing and measuring recruitment outcomes and success.
The ideal candidate will have an experienced background in either agency or in-house, with high attention to detail and able to deliver under pressure. You will need to be creative in your thinking and be capable and skilled in managing expectations from various partners and work closely with stakeholders.
If you believe you have the right attributes and skill set, please don't hesitate to send your CV to find out more.
Apply for Resourcing Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly