HR Business Partner
Growing FMCG client based in Northampton.
Partnering the MD, the HR Business Partner role will focus on the transformational change agenda
Our client is passionate about succeeding which means they will always be open to opportunities to grow and strengthening their business. They are agile in order to stay one step ahead of the competition and they're hugely ambition.
- To partner with HR colleagues and key stakeholders and leaders to deliver a HR service in line with the needs of the business.
- To oversee the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as detailed in the HR Business Plan or in response to specific unit level business requirements
- To work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders, ensuring a consistently compliant approach and the meeting of overall organisational strategic objectives
- To support the leadership team in planning, implementing and managing specific change programmes, ensuring that they provide a value adding service in all change management programmes
- To ensure that OD supports the overall talent development needs of the business
- To support line management in transactional activities, including recruitment, performance management, transfer of employment in the event of merger/acquisition activity and reward processes
The ideal candidate will have a sound HR generalist background with the ability to understand the commercial drivers of a FMCG business. Previous substantial experience in organisational design and talent development will be essential to fulfil this role.
This is an opportunity to make a role your own within a successful profitable business.
Salary up to £55K + 15% bonus