Learning and Development Specialist
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a local organisation who are seeking a learning and development professional to join their team in Addlestone on a permanent basis.
This role will primarily be working very closely with line managers to make sure all training needs are identified, implemented and assessed to ensure maximum ROI with a strong focus on commercial and management skills. This is an exciting role as it will allow the successful candidate to shape and own the development within the organisation while partnering with Directors, managers and the HR team
What my client is looking for:
• Previous experience in designing and delivering training programs for soft skills i.e. leadership and customer services
• Evidence of conducting annual TNA and then shaping L&D based on the outcome
• Competent in delivering exciting and engaging training methods through a blended learning approach
• Experience with E-learning, creating and designing programs
• Ability to develop the talent pipeline through innovative means
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.