Senior HR Advisor
My client is an accountancy firm with offices based across London and the South East. They are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join the HR team based in their City office. The HR team are very supportive and friendly and they are looking a HR professional from a Professional Services background.
- Manage recruitment for the allocated group, working closely with the Recruitment Advisor.
- Responsible for monthly payroll within client group.
- Builds and maintains an excellent knowledge of the allocated group's goals, employees and business processes.
- Acts as point of contact for the employees and Partners within allocated group.
- Manages complex employee relations issues and HR projects.
- Ensures HR Manager, relevant Partners and Executive Board are made aware of sensitive employee relations issues.
- Actively identifies gaps and proposes and implements change.
- Manages salary review and appraisals for allocated group, identifying employees ready for promotion/performance review.
- Attends appraisal meetings for allocated group.
- Identifies and prepares career development plans for key employees.
- Supports and advises Partners/Managers in relation to people issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
- Builds strong relationships within the allocated group.
- Supports and develops the HR Administrator with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
- CIPD qualified with good academics
- At least 6 years HR experience within a professional services environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically to workplace situations.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience of leading on organisational change projects including restructures and redundancies.
- Experience of formal report writing.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to mutli-task.
- Professional and approachable.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Good facilitation and mediation skills.
- Willingness to undertake business travel to other sites on a frequent basis.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly