Head of Diversity and Inclusion
You will be accountable for the Diversity and Inclusion policy and promote the D&I agenda in a major UK organisation.
This is a major UK organisation and major brand.
With operations across the breadth of the UK you will be based as the Head of Diversity and Inclusion in their London offices.
Based in London the Head of Diversity and Inclusion drives the business ambition to create an inclusive work environment that delivers a tangible difference over and above the commitments people make to perform well in their roles.
This role is accountable for the business strategy on all diversity initiatives and developing an inclusive workplace for our people throughout a complex unionised environment.
You will be required to develop and implement a diversity and inclusion strategy in collaboration with the business at all levels, facing off to multiple level stakeholders through the diversity council and our network groups.
Externally to the business, the role will benchmark and collaborate with other organisations and diversity bodies to enable us to become recognised as an employer champion in diversity and inclusion. This includes accreditations and representation at national forums.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
You must be based in London or within easy commute and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of leading and developing a first class diversity and inclusion function within a complex organisation
- Significant experience of developing and embedding a strategic commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Experience/understanding of undertaking equality impact assessments/equality analysis
- Knowledge of the Equality Act (2010) and other relevant employment legislation
- Degree level education with CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Results and output focused
- Coaching and development experience
- Good analysis & presentation skills
As Head of Diversity and Inclusion you will have the chance to shape and develop the Diversity and Inclusion strategy and agenda in a major UK organisation.