HR Business Partner - 12 month contract
The HR Business Partner introduces and implements all HR initiatives and programs and best practices and embeds them into the business. The HR Business Partner is a consultant regarding all organisational and talent planning and implementation issues.
Global professional services business.
* Partnering with at the Senior leaders as their HR Business Partner
* Lead the People Plan for a SMT leader or Commercial leader team, developing long and short term plans to achieve business objectives
* Lead & implement change, guiding leadership through organisational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent management and development activities performance management, compensation activities across your dedicated function
* Coach & develop leaders
* Work with Functional People Business Partner to build people capabilities including workforce planning, performance management, talent management, colleague engagement
* Collaborate with regional Centers of Expertise to share business issues and introduce People best practices to ensure business goals are met.
* Experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally either in a global company with proven leadership responsibility
* Experience operating in a complex structure and matrix environment - can influence and build relationships across the People function to ensure People needs for your client group are delivered especially through change
* Tenacity and ability to influence at all levels
* Experience in talent management and development, can spot high potential talent and can coach and support colleagues to reach their full potential
* You are a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we support each other to achieve stretching goals. You are also comfortable operating independently when necessary.
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to adapt style to different audiences and cultural differences and influence where appropriate