European HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a Global manufacturing business based in Teesside who are looking to act on significant company growth by adding to their changing HR function to add direction structure and strategy.
They are looking to bring on a European HR Business Partner to manage the European HR model and increasing HR Project workload as the Organisation develops through this new venture.
• Develop European HR projects in line with the HR strategy.
• Provide global HR support and management UK and European HR locations.
• Manage a team of 6 HR Manager across a European remit
• Influence key stakeholders in a challenging environment
• Undertake HR projects in line with the HR strategy
• A strong HR Business Partner Manager with experience of projects within a commercial environment
• Exposure to European HR and used to the level of travel associated with a European role.
• Experience of Managing a multisite HR team
• Experience influencing, coaching and mentoring senior managers on best practice
• CIPD is desirable.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.