HR Business Partner
We are partnering with a Global organisation based in Canary Wharf on a HR Business Partner position. This role reports directly into an inspiring HR Director, who is ringing about a significant amount of change to the business. This position is part of a team of 5 HRBPs.
You will be responsible for partnering with two of their largest and most diverse client group and working collaboratively with the business to drive forward the HR strategy. You will also:
- Act as an adviser and strategic partner to the senior leaders of the group
- Comfortable with managing data and tracking of headcount
- Handle any ER cases
- be responsible for the delivery of all recruitment (in combination with the recruitment team)
- Take ownership of talent and succession planning for your group
- Advise on learning and development
- Have the opportunity to work on individual HR projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong HR generalist background and have previously operated in a HR Business Partner capacity. Ideally you will have experience from a matrix organisation, supporting wider HR initiatives and collaborating with HR colleagues globally.
In return you will work for a world class innovative global organisation in a strong HR team and report into a respected HR leader.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly