HRBP & Senior HRBP
Are you a bright, commercial and high-achieving HRBP or Senior HRBP based in the Leeds area with broad operational and strategic HR experience developed in a challenging unionised environment with a strong academic track record?
My client, a leading telecommunications brand, is looking to hire both at the HRBP and Senior HRBP level. They are looking for someone who is used to delivering in a constant evolving landscape, with exceptional stakeholder management skills, to join their dynamic team located in Leeds and partner with a specialist client group.
The successful HR Business Partner / Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with the HR leadership team to support the delivery of the overall business unit ambitions. He/she will work closely with business partners, HR Services (HRS) and the Centre's of Expertise (CoE's) to support HR strategy, policy and process.
The HR Business Partner / Senior HR Business Partner will provide solid HR guidance and delivers the best outcomes for the business unit they support. He/she will manage and deliver a mixture of strategic and tactical plans to implement the organisation's people strategy and support the overall business plan.
- To support and implement appropriate initiatives of the people plan to support the business unit goals.
- To improve capability, performance and talent and leadership in the business area in line with the business unit goals.
- To work with alongside others across HR to support the delivery of the people plan and operational HR activities within the unit including; recruitment and development, performance management, employee relations, change management and resource planning
- To support line mangers to deliver the right engagement outcomes
- Essential skills:
- Excellent academics and CIPD qualified
- Solid generalist experience developed in a complex unionised environment
- Experience of ideally partnering with a large and complex regional client group.
- Strong commercial drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong hands-on operational and HR strategic knowledge.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.