Reward Analyst - Slough
Inquisitive, analytical and driven – does this sound like you? Well if so, we’ve got the perfect role.
About the Team
At O2, we like to do things differently, and our approach to HR isn’t any different. We understand that businesses are constantly evolving to remain competitive and with that, we need to ensure we provide an attractive proposition to both our current and future employees.
The Performance & Reward Centre of Excellence covers a wide variety of areas including; reviewing internal and external market pay, developing attractive benefit options, as well as policy governance and managing the bonus and share plans process.
Your role and what we’re after
As Reward Analyst, you’ll play a key part in aligning our global reward policies with those in the UK, and work closely with our HR colleagues who will support the plans operationally.
What are we after? Well that’s simple, a current or aspiring HR professional who likes getting into the detail and has an analytical mind-set.
A taster of what you’ll be doing:
- Lead all cyclical reward activity such as salary review and annual bonus
- Complex data analysis to support policy development
- Market pricing of more complex and market scarce roles using Willis Towers Watson methodology
- Project support on a range of complex and high profile policy development initiatives (e.g. grading policy, employment contract reviews, and much more..)
- Policy advice including organisation change projects
What do we need from you?
We’re open to applications from not only Reward specialists, but HR Advisors who enjoy and work closely with data or Graduates (ideally HR Discipline) who have the ambition to work in an HR function and have an eye for detail
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to demonstrate being up to date with current UK reward trends and pay rate compliance and pay disclosure requirements
- Proven experience of working successfully with and through stakeholders up to senior management in a complex, fast moving organisation.
- Working knowledge of Willis Towers Watson global grading and market pricing methodology is idea
- Experience of operating in a highly confidential manner involving executive reward policies is preferred
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.