HR Transformation Advisor - Slough
HR Transformation Advisor
Ambitious, inquisitive, self-aware and driven – does this sound like you? Well if so, we’ve got the perfect role.
About the Team
At O2, we like to do things differently, and our approach to HR isn’t any different. We understand that businesses are constantly evolving to remain competitive and to do so, you need experts on side to support with periods of transformation and change.
The People Transformation team do just that! Their main goal is to drive the business change agenda and deliver HR Transformation programmes to underpin our HR Strategy. This could include; a new HR system, revised approach to engagement measurement and much more.
Your role and what we’re after
As HR Transformation Advisor you’ll be assigned to change project(s) based on your experience and development aspirations but will likely involve outsourcing / TUPE and restructure activity initially
A taster of what you’ll be doing
- Provide consultancy and hands-on implementation of our change policy and processes across a range of business change projects including TUPE / Restructure activity
- Manage & influence business stakeholders local to the change to ensure the employee experience is protected
- Support / lead (subject to the scale of change) consultation with the trade unions to enable the smooth implementation of change
- Support strategic HR programmes by undertaking specific projects or activities to enable delivery, e.g. change impact assessments, Comms planning etc
What do we need from you?
The way we operate is different to many, so we’re looking for the right behaviours and an understanding of and aspiration to work in Change rather than proven expertise or specialism in this field.
We’re open to applications from HR Generalists who have dabbled in change or Graduates (HR Discipline) who have the ambition to challenge the norm and drive the change conversation!
- Experience managing projects end-end
- Effectively managing stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Ideally experience of providing advice and consultancy on a range of business change activities (e.g. redundancy, restructure, TUPE, HR systems, other change etc)
- You’ll have the Judgement, Drive and Influencing skills to keep things moving
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.