Are you a commercial, inquisitive and bright Junior HRBP with a passion for project work, looking to join an exciting and growing FinTech business with fabulous offices in central London?
My client, a growing and award-winning FinTech business with an exciting mission, is looking to recruit a Junior HRBP with technology or Financial Services experience and a passion for project work, who will demonstrate intellectual curiosity about the business units they support, and will be driven by a desire to influence through data, and drive people programmes that have a direct impact on the business. Examples include helping to develop innovative people initiatives, driving organisational effectiveness and providing guidance about scaling effective teams in a high growth business.
We are looking for a Junior People Business Partner who will demonstrate intellectual curiosity and will be driven by a desire to influence through data, and drive people programs that have a direct impact on the business.
The Junior HR Business Partner will partner closely with the People Business Partners and other stakeholders within the business to drive through a variety of people programmes. Alongside the operational responsibility in terms of employee relations, absence and performance management, this role will also focus on change management initiatives and improvement projects.
By insisting on the highest standards, you'll earn the trust of others by delivering credible and commercial processes and projects for the organisation.
- Provide insightful, strategic and relevant business partnering activities to managers as agreed with the CPO and People Team
- Collaborate with the PBP's and other stakeholders to assist development and delivery of the People Strategy aligned with business objectives considering economic, legislative and regulatory environments
- Provide advice to line managers on disciplines such as: performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, compensation and benefits and learning and development
- Support the PBP's and business with organisational change and development where necessary, influencing and challenging where required for business success
- Work with managers to create plans which drive engagement
- Assist the PBP and business with compensation advice including salary planning, promotions and job re-levelling assistance
- Lead and manage projects within the business units and People team as required
- Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee experience, to identify issues or improvements to the employee experience.
- Assist the L&D Manager with the design and delivery of appropriate learning interventions
- Assist the PBP's with various projects such as the annual review and performance process, providing assistance and coaching to line managers on the effective handling of the performance cycle
- Update and improve employment policies & procedures in line with legislation. Ensure correct communication and implementation, and act as an internal consultant assisting line managers to understand the impact of those policies and procedures
- Support the implementation and ongoing development of all online systems (HRIS, development, engagement tools etc)
- Collaborate and promote teamwork with the People Team and share knowledge and expertise
- Build and leverage internal and external networks to facilitate well-formed business decisions and good practice
- Collaborate with the PBP's and business to deliver the People Strategy aligned with the organisation's objectives
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- HR experience gained at the Jnr Business Partner/HR Advisor level ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
- Progressive thinker who is customer focused with credibility and gravitas to influence and persuade
- Ability to identify issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organization, with experience of having challenged stakeholders to gain acceptance and drive change
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and of developing and implementing short, medium and long-term plans
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humour
- Intellectually curious; bring valuable insight into the team and the business
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law
- Hands-on attitude, and flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and sharing workstyle
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible approach with a "can do" attitude
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.