HR Business Partner - Slough
HR Business Partner
Ambitious, with a strong commercial mind and high level of influence – does this sound like you? Well if so, we’ve got the perfect role.
About the Team
At O2, we like to do things differently, and our approach to HR isn’t any different. We understand that businesses are constantly evolving to remain competitive and with that, require new approaches and fresh thinking to keep us in the game.
The HR Business Partner team are here to ensure the business are supported with the execution and deployment of their people plans and transformation agendas.
Your role and what we’re after
As HR Business Partner, you’ll be primarily supporting the Finance function. This role will give you variety and exposure at Senior and Board level, so experience at this level is a must.
A core part of this role is to successfully deliver the people plan with the help of your colleagues in the Centres of Excellence, HR Operations and European People Services.
What are we after? Well that’s simple, a curious and inquisitive Business Partner who has the ability to influence at a senior level and effectively balance the role of ‘employee advocate’ and strategic decision maker.
A taster of what you’ll be doing
- Provide coaching to the Finance Leadership team, ensuring all leaders and people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement and performance
- Collaborating across HR to drive improvements to the employee experience, ensuring ‘our people’ are front of mind in everything we do
- Analyse employee insights to find ways of enhancing our employee engagement and driving business performance
- Working closely with the business to define the skills, capabilities and resources required to remain relevant and competitive in the industry
- Lead change and transformation projects across the function.
What do we need from you?
- Experience working in an HRBP position supporting senior leaders
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
- Curious nature and desire to discover innovative and new ways of working for the benefit of the HR function and the business.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.