Are you a CIPD qualified HR Manager looking for a new exciting challenge in Cambridge?
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be partnering a growing organisation who are seeking a HR Manager to join their existing team on a 12 Month FTC contract. You will be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive HR service for line managers and employees, providing professional support and guidance on employee relations, taking the lead on complex and high level casework. You will work closely with the HR Business Partner on numerous change management projects including service restructures and TUPE transfers.
This is a high-level role, challenging but exciting opportunity, ideal for someone who enjoys a very varied HR role.
• Support Managers with cultural changes and deliver an effective service within budget constraints
• Work in partnership with Trade Unions to ensure effective working relationships
• Coach and lead the HR team, ensuring performance is managed
• Develop and deliver training for managers in order to identify trends
• Manage the HR team to deliver a focused and efficient HR advisory service
What we need from you:
• Extensive HR experience with in-depth knowledge and experience of change management and TUPE transfer
• In-depth knowledge of current employment legislation
• Experience of leading and managing projects
• Experience of managing performance in large and complex organisations
• Experience of leading and supporting change management programmes including consultation and negotiation
Has this role sparked your interest? Does your skillset match the above criteria? Then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.