Are you a HR Advisor looking for a new exciting challenge in Cambridge?
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be partnering a growing organisation who are seeking numerous HR Advisors to join their existing team on either a fulltime or part time basis. You will work closely with the HR Manager providing general advice and guidance to managers, continuously developing creative solutions. You will support and coach managers throughout the full process of disciplinary, performance and change management programmes. Ensuring good employee relations is maintained, it is essential that you liaise with the Trade Union at all times. This is a great developmental role, challenging but an exciting opportunity, ideal for someone who is ready for that next step in their career.
• Support change management projects including service restructures & TUPE transfers
• Ensure that all changes are fully implemented in a timely manner
• Undertake allocated corporate and team based HR project work
• Drive performance management
What we need from you:
• In-depth practical experience in generalist HR
• Sound knowledge of employment legislation
• Sound experience of using data effectively
• Understanding the role of Trade Unions
• Ability to support managers in dealing with change management
Has this role sparked your interest? Does your skillset match the above criteria? Then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.