This generalist role, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, will be responsible for supporting UK based staff by delivering an effective and efficient Human Resources and organisational development service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with best practice and employment legislation and policies and procedures.
A leading independent and award winning tour operator. One of the largest independent tour operators in the UK.
- Point of contact for all HR issues in the UK business
- UK Employment Legislation knowledge
- L & D contact for the London office
- Supporting the business through a period of change on matters involving organisational development
- Small team with single direct report
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have extensive HR experience in a generalist role in a small team.
CIPD or HR Degree qualified
Experience in advising and coaching managers in ER cases
£40,000 + Benefits