The Recruitment Lead will play a key role in supporting the Chief of Staff, Business Management and various Technology Teams in supporting the implementation and delivery of the overall resource strategy and resourcing Support for the team of c2300 colleagues
Our client supports customers in the UK and around the world, providing corporate banking services to medium enterprises, large UK and global corporations, and financial institutions.
As Recruitment Lead for this specific Technology Business you will have responsibility for the following;
- Maintaining value add relationships with resource partners /HR/Line Managers
- Proactively managing the aggressive on boarding and in-sourcing strategy across Tech
- Facilitation of demand planning in Strategic locations and ensuring vacancies are actively being worked to support the requirement to strengthen the workforce and build resilience
- The role holder will support the Chief of Staff team to streamline processes and Tools, build and maintain future workforce bridges, and support the transformation agenda
- Working closely with the respective approved roles within Technology and the Workforce planning /Strategy teams to prioritise, drive and shape, develop and implement the workforce plan
- Drive specific strategic workforce operating framework initiatives to embed tool-sets, formalise reporting and processes and measure performance by producing and reporting key KPIs
- Support the evolution of standardised strategic MI and reporting capabilities across (e.g SLAs, MBR metrics, Balanced Scorecard targets), driving consistency and efficiency across all teams
- Provide guidance of HR SAP and Workforce Planning Tools to support the wider initiatives and BA
- The successful candidate will have good budgeting, forecasting, cost tracking and financial reporting skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing technology risks, issues and dependencies
- The right candidate will have strong communication and engagement skills at all levels
- The candidate should have experience of resource management with a proven ability to effectively build capability in virtual teams with the ability to negotiate in a sphere of influence at a senior level.
- Supplier Management experience would also be advantageous
- The right candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail, high levels of numeracy and an analytical mindset will be a given. They will have in-depth experience of HR tools - HR SAP, Workforce Planning (All Stars), Navigator to support operating models, cost approvals and management information reporting. They will have held a similar role within a Chief of Staff function. The right candidate will have significant experience of engaging with and influencing people at all levels and they will have heavily supported significant cultural and business change within a complex international organisation. The role holder will be a relationship builder with a reputation for integrity, evoking rapid trust and confidence in clients, colleagues and teams alike.
- The successful candidate have had specific experience working in a matrix management model where influencing, challenging and negotiating skills have been highly leveraged. The role holder will have proven ability to effectively build capability in virtual teams with the ability to negotiate in a sphere of influence at a senior level.
You'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.