HR Business Partner
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the delivery of the people plan within a blend of customer facing and non-customer facing portfolios.
My client are a leading global bank based in the city of London.
As a HR Business Partner, your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with Senior HR Business Partners and Areas of Expertise to deliver people initiatives aligned to the strategic people plan.
- Engaging respective Business areas with People activity aligned to the San UK HR strategy ensuring Stakeholders understand the activity and are clear on their own and their team's accountabilities for delivering and embedding it.
- Developing strong working relationships with HR AOE colleagues reinforced with a clear governance framework so all activity is aligned to business priorities to contribute towards the Business strategic objectives and takes into consideration the business context. Effective and collaborative ways of working with AOE colleagues are established and agreed.
- Leading on projects on behalf of HR for San UK as appropriate (in collaboration with AOE colleagues), taking into consideration business priorities and context and ensuring all Stakeholders in HR, AOEs and the Business are engaged as appropriate.
- Collating and interpreting Management Information and external insight to share with Stakeholders to raise awareness to current and anticipated opportunities, challenges and risks and to inform current and future people related decisions and activity.
- Identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risks and controls.
- Taking personal accountability for following company procedure and policies, operating in accordance with all risk and control processes.
- Working closely with the Change team, support key change initiatives impacting the respective business area/s and ensure key Business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
- Working closely with Areas of Expertise to ensure that all solutions are appropriate for the business and market context.
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience
- Proven delivery in a change environment, managing multiple stakeholders, ideally within a regulated environment
- Experience of working in a volume business across multiple functions
- Strong relationship management skills including liaising with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to balance the risk agenda
- Ability to take decisions and accountability working with initiative
- Degree / CIPD or equivalent level qualification
- Membership or affiliation to HR related professional bodies or groups
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. MA, MBA, MSC
£55,000 - £76,000