Recruitment Lead (Legal)
Our client is prestigious law firm based in Central London and due to their continued growth they are actively recruiting for a Recruitment Lead to join them in a full time permanent business. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience working as a legal recruiter in-house or within an agency or RPO.
You will be responsible for devising the strategic vision for their future recruitment whilst being an inspiring representation of the firm and their culture in order to be able to attract world class leaders the field. You will work closely with their Recruitment Specialists to develop and implement a road map for what should be achieved, at least, within the next three years in terms of growth, delivering projects that focus on the analytics of our recruitment. You will work with Partners and Heads of Departments to assist in sourcing the best candidates to enable us to achieve the next stage of competitive growth. This role will have a strong focus on fee-earning roles and will be responsible for coordinating and administering all activities relating to the recruitment of Solicitors and Barristers, but is likely to also include other specialist roles.
Skills and Experience
• Previous solid experience of working within law and / or other professional services businesses such as LLP/Accountancy firms
• Previous experience in a recruitment role specialising in fee-earning recruitment
• Proven track record of success in market mapping and headhunting techniques
• Previous experience with all methods of direct hiring including social media
• A good verbal and written communicator and able to liaise easily with the Head of Operations and the partners.
• Flexibility is key for this role
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.