Graduate Recruitment Advisor
My client is a leader in global investment banking and financial services with a very strong UK presents. They are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join the EMEA Campus Recruitment & Development team. The team looks after all campus attraction, recruitment and development covering graduates, summer internships, long-term internships, VIEs and spring-insight participants. This role will focus graduate staffing across global markets EMEA and report to the EMEA Head of Campus Recruitment & Development.
- Work with the EMEA Head of campus recruitment & development to design a sustainable rotation allocation process.
- Provide ongoing direction and governance on rotation planning and allocations, in liaison with key stakeholders.
- Work with business teams, managers and support to help transition graduates across rotations
- Liaise daily with senior stakeholders to understand business priorities and resourcing implications and manage placements in line with this.
ER & Performance Management
- Design of performance processes across the Global Markets programme to ensure full alignment to global markets HR frameworks.
- Ensure accurate analyst performance and rotation data is collated, recorded and monitored globally.
- Drive regional year/programme end calibration sessions for graduates in EMEA.
- Work closely with the business and HR to ensure a consistent, best practice approach is adopted in how analysts on rotation are managed in regards to poor performance, disciplinaries and breaches to regulatory rules etc.
- Work with HR and the business to ensure consistent and best practice approaches are adopted in how to identify and manager 'top performers on the programme'.
- Dealing with ad-hoc ER issues regarding graduate populations.
- Support the analyst compensation review with the HR Generalist teams.
- A solid understanding and / or awareness of UK graduate trends, especially within Investment Banking.
- An understanding of Markets.
- Wider awareness of the graduate recruitment landscape.
- ER / Talent management principles would be beneficial.
- A second language is desirable.