Head of Recruitment (Legal)
Our legal client based in Central London are actively recruiting for a Head of Recruitment to join them on a full time permanent business. You will work closely with their Recruitment Specialists to develop and implement a road map for what should be achieved, at least, within the next three years in terms of growth, delivering projects that focus on the analytics of our recruitment.
The successful candidate will have 10 years’ + experience working as a legal recruiter in-house or within an agency or RPO.
You will be expected to use a proactive approach in your recruitment method, finding effective and innovative ways with:
• Market mapping
• Courting of potential senior recruits
• Guiding applicants to be successful at interview
• Educating potential recruits as to the true nature of the job
• Psychometric testing of candidates
• Refining the interview process to increase accuracy of hires
• Increasing direct recruitment
You will be heavily involved with the strategic side of recruitment.
• Summarising information to create succinct reports to the Partners, Head of Operations and Recruitment Specialist
• Using data analytics to show progress and forecasting within recruitment
• Using infographics to convey information clearly and concisely
You will work with Partners and Heads of Departments to assist in sourcing the best candidates to enable us to achieve the next stage of competitive growth. This role will have a strong focus on fee-earning roles and will be responsible for coordinating and administering all activities relating to the recruitment of Solicitors and Barristers, but is likely to also include other specialist roles.
Skills and Experience
• Previous solid experience of working within law and / or other professional services businesses such as LLP/Accountancy firms
• Previous experience in a recruitment role specialising in fee-earning recruitment
• Proven track record of success in market mapping and headhunting techniques
• Previous experience with all methods of direct hiring including social media
• A good verbal and written communicator and able to liaise easily with the Head of Operations and the partners.
• Flexibility is key for this role
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.