HR Business Partner
Are you looking to work for a Global Corporate Retail Bank? Our client is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team in London, to be involved in delivery the strategic people agenda for specific functions within the bank. A great opportunity to be involved in project work, managing key stakeholder and get a strong perspective on the diverse nature of work in the bank.
Permanent Position looking to pay a competitive salary with bonus and benefits!
As a Senior HR Business Partner, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities.
- Engaging with appropriate business and functional stakeholders to make recommendations on specialist interventions. You will also manage relevant Director Relationships, coaching, guiding and advising when required.
- Proactively considering forward planning activities, having a clear view and understanding of wider/external changes that may impact the business, providing advice and guidance as needed, with strong external knowledge to ensure that the bank is future proof with a focus on future of work activity
- Develop relationship with senior union officials on specific programmes, ensuring a positive relationship is built and maintained while actively contributing within forums
- Work collaboratively with other HR area of expertise teams to ensure that the right solutions are delivered for both colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with Talent Management to ensure seamless delivery of talent solutions to senior stakeholders, also you will be guiding and advising the Senior UK Leadership population on people related matters and technical HR related activity.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Proven Senior HRBP experience, CIPD qualified or working towards
- Previous exposure with Central Functions such as finance, HR, Global Corporate Banking, investment bank.
- Possess a distinct strategic perspective in order to influence Director leads and ExCo colleagues with demonstrable experience leading a people agenda
- Diverse experience in project management with the ability to work on multiple projects in addition to BAU.
- Experienced in direct or matrix structure line management
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly